Sales ManagerJanuary 19, 2023
The UK’s leading brand for luxury motorhomes, Premium Motorhomes have an exciting opportunity to join a successful franchise dealership selling high-end motorhomes nationwide. Reporting directly to the Board, you will promote motorhome and ancillary sales growth, influencing the development of future business. This will be a professionally fulfilling role within a growing business where loyalty and hard work is rewarded.
Based in Bawtry, Premium Motorhomes is a boutique motorhome dealer with an unrivalled range of high-end luxury motorhomes and a company ethos centred around providing an exceptional customer service with an approach tailored to meet the needs of each client. In addition to the showroom sales activity, there is a Fiat Professional service centre providing comprehensive maintenance and repair capabilities to meet our customer and franchise obligations.
Due to continued expansion, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Manager to join our team, reporting directly to the board. Working in a dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will be reliable, trustworthy and have demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally but not essentially with motorhomes, caravans, park homes or luxury cars. You will also lead by example in this sleeves-rolled up role.
- You will contribute ideas and experience to encourage sustainable year on year growth, delivery of the budgeted objectives and development of future business
- With the Sales dept. you will be responsible for the sales revenue and profitability. Formulate and execute an agreed yearly sales strategy.
- Develop a relationship with our four franchise manufacturers, in order to effectively plan and secure production availability to ensure delivery of the budgeted and strategic objectives.
- With the board and your reports, manage and close any consumer disputes that may arise.
- Ensure overall operational efficiency including proper use of the integrated Dealer Management System, ensure timely updates are provided by the sales dept on customer order completions.
- Authorise motorhome sales and purchases
The successful candidate will be:
- A persuasive and articulate communicator with the ability to confidently build rapport with a broad consumer base.
- You will have a flexible approach, be self-motivated and a fantastic team player with a can-do attitude.
- You shall have demonstrable experience in a similar role, with proven record of meeting deadlines.
- Highly organised, computer literate, with a good head for numeracy
- Friendly, approachable, and confident with a smart appearance.
- Flexible – This position mainly requires you working from our showroom, but you shall also be required to attend trade shows in Europe, the NEC, and visit our manufacturers in Germany.
- Knowledge of the leisure industry
- Have experience within a similar role
Working pattern – 40 hours per week 5 days out of 7 (to include Saturdays). 28 days holiday.
OTE of £65,000+