Sales AdministratorJune 5, 2023
The UK’s leading brand for luxury motorhomes, Premium Motorhomes have an exciting opportunity to join a successful franchise dealership selling high-end motorhomes nationwide. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will assist the sales staff with post sale administration including first registrations with the DVLA and responding to and quoting motorhome hire enquiries. This is a permanent part time role working in a busy office environment.
Based in Bawtry, Premium Motorhomes is a boutique motorhome dealer with an unrivalled range of high-end luxury motorhomes and a company ethos centred around providing an exceptional customer service with an approach tailored to meet the needs of each client. In addition to the showroom sales activity, there is a Fiat Professional service centre providing comprehensive maintenance and repair capabilities to meet our customer and franchise obligations.
Due to continued expansion, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join our team. Working in a dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will be reliable, have an methodical organised approach to work and diligent.
- Responsible for the first registration of vehicles with the DVLA
- Ensure timely collection of information for correct registration
- Answer the sales phone and direct the call as required
- Provide customers with any assistance the require
- Co-ordinate with service centre to align motorhomes handover dates with registrations.
- Manage the hire fleet booking and availability
- Respond to and quote all hire enquiries
- Take booking confirmations and payment for hire and remove availability from the calendar
- Ensure the service centre is fully aware of hire dispatch schedule
The successful candidate will be:
- Friendly phone manner and able to communicate well.
- You will have a flexible approach, be self-motivated and a fantastic team player with a can-do attitude.
- Highly organised, computer literate, and diligent
- Friendly, approachable, and confident with a smart appearance.
Part time working pattern – Monday – Friday 09:30am-2:30pm 25hours per week
£11 per hour
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: £11.00 per hour